EXCHANGES, RETURNS, REPAIRS and REFUNDS (ERRR Policy)
We are governed, and you are protected by, the Australian Consumer Law. In regards to repairs, refunds or replacements, the law states that we are obliged (and we wholeheartedly agree) to assist you if the product had a fault due to our manufacturing, however, we are not obliged to refund or accept returns if you simply change your mind (but we will assess each situation as they arise).
The following outlines our EXCHANGES, RETURNS, REPAIRS and REFUNDS Policy
RETURN CONTACT DETAILS
- You must be the current owner of the product and have a valid receipt or proof of purchase.
- We are happy to consider your product for an exchange, return, repair, replacement or a refund (and cover the return and resend postage costs) if:
- The product you received is substantially different to what was described within the product listing (this excludes any slight colour variations that may occur due to viewing the product on different screens)
- There is a fault with your product or an item on your product SOLELY due to OUR manufacturing or handling processes.
- We are happy to consider your product for a return (at your return and resent postage cost) and provide you with a store credit if:
- We do not allow exchanges, returns, repairs or refunds for:
- Gift Cards
- Items that you received as a prize or as a free giveaway
- If you find your item cheaper somewhere else,
- Decide you do not like it,
- No longer have a use for it,
- It has a fault due to something you or someone other then us did to it
- It has a fault due to general wear and tear
- It has a fault due to you not following our user instructions or care instructions
- If the product or item has been altered, adjusted or repaired by someone other then us
- All import/export/customs fees, duties or taxes are the responsibility of the buyer and will not be covered or reimbursed by us
Via the postal
details provided on our "About Us